The Full English Breakfast
The Full English Breakfast is for students who want to learn English in the morning, with a cup of coffee and a course that covers all areas of learning.
The Full English Breakfast is a comprehensive course that has a wider remit than our ‘Conversation Domination’ courses, such as the Breakfast Club and it includes:
- Grammar and vocabulary applicable to the level
- Practising the four learning skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Error correction across all the skills
- A variety of methods to help understand and improve
- The use of a variety of materials including course books, Kahoots, native materials (articles, series, songs, etc), worksheets and games
This course is face-to-face, but if you are interested in online classes, please get in touch. If interested, please complete our level test and we will contact you to see which group suits you best.
If you are interested in focussing on practising speaking and listening, please visit our Breakfast Club Conversation Domination class.
2T – 8/1 – 21/3 (30h)
3T – 2/4 – 13/6 (30h)
Nº of hrs
B1 - Mon-Weds - 11:30 - 13:00
A2 - Tues-Thurs - 10:00 - 11:30
B2 - Tues-Thurs - 11:00 - 13:00
Access to EurekaLab
Price table for the 2023/2024 academic year