Road to Sele
This course is designed for teens who need to pass the “Selectividad” exam to gain entrance to university. This course not only teaches the appropriate B2 level of English vocabulary and grammar, but more importantly teaches students about the exam. The course includes:
- The exam format
- How to complete each part of the exam
- Techniques for getting maximum marks
- Tips to ensure that students feel confident and ready for the exam
- All the grammar and vocabulary required for the exam
- Mock exams in exam conditions to get students used to what the exam is actually like
We use textbooks, worksheets, Kahoots, Quizlets and authentic native materials such as newspapers and short videos.
This course is face-to-face, but If you prefer to learn online, get in touch.
2T – 8/1 – 21/3
3T – 2/4 – 13/6
Nº of hrs
Access to EurekaLab
Price table for the 2023/2024 academic year