Cambridge B2 First
The B2 First is recognised world-wide and is accepted for entry into courses in English speaking countries and undergraduate courses taught in English. It is also required by many international companies and the ERASMUS programme. This course not only teaches the appropriate B2 level of English vocabulary and grammar, but more importantly teaches you about the exam. The course includes:
- The exam format
- How to complete each part of the exam
- Techniques for getting maximum marks
- Tips to ensure that students feel confident and ready for the exam
- All the grammar and vocabulary required for the exam
- Mock exams in exam conditions to get students used to what the exam is actually like
We use textbooks, worksheets, Kahoots, Quizlets and authentic native materials such as newspapers and short videos.
This course is face-to-face, but if they prefer to learn online, get in touch.
2T – 8/1 – 21/3
3T – 2/4 – 13/6
Nº of hrs
Access to EurekaLab
Price table for the 2023/2024 academic year