Our Pre-intermediate course will teach you how to have basic conversations and to share basic information. The course includes:
- Basic English Grammar about the past, present and future
- Vocabulary about yourself, your everyday life, work, family
- Basic writing such as asking for information at a hotel
- Speaking such as at a restaurant or introducing yourself
- Listening to help you understand things such as directions and prohibitions
- Reading basic instructions and website information
We use textbooks, worksheets, Kahoots, Quizlets and some basic, authentic native materials.
This course is face-to-face, but If you prefer to learn online, get in touch.
2T – 8/1 – 21/3
3T – 2/4 – 13/6
Nº of hrs
Access to EurekaLab
Price table for the 2023/2024 academic year